CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Assignment # 8

Mariam:Welcome to Spirts and Mariam. Today we have a special guest. Or should I say spirit.I am happy to welcome Mr Louis Reil!!!Please Louis have a seat.


Louise Riel:Well thank you Mariam I am happy to be here with you on your show.


Mariam: Thank you Louis Riel,and thank you for coming today so that I could ask you some questions.


Louis Riel: No problem Mariam.. so whats the first question?


Mariam: Where were you born and what year?


Louis Riel: I was born in Red River Settlement in 1844.


Mariam:Did you have any siblings?


Louis Riel: Yes, I do. Actually I am the oldest in my 11 siblings. My mother loved kids and I was proud to be the oldest.


Mariam: Well.....that's good to hear was there any problems with you and your brothers while you guys were growing up?


Louis Reil: My brothers and I got along actually every well. We didn't fight as much as others siblings usually do.We cooperated to gather a lot. And we would always have fun, but after we grew up we also grew stronger.


Mariam: So if I was able to also call your 11 siblings spirits here,would you mind?


Louis Reil: Nope, I would be happy to see them again,and hopefully they would be to.


Mariam: Okay well hopeful I will be able to call them on a different day.Now, I have a lot more questions I hope you will be able to answer.Do you think you are ready?


Louis Reil: Yes, I am ready.I hope you are ready(laughing)!!


Crowd:(Laughing and screaming).


Mariam:So, Louis are you married?Well were you married?


Louis Reil: Yes, I was married to a wife, and she was pretty awesome.We had two kids.


Mariam:Do you mind telling me there names?


Louis Reil: Yes,their names were Jean-Louis,Marie-Angelique.


Mariam:Oh-kay, so I heard that your name is the same as your dad.How do you feel, or how did you feel about that?


Louis Reil: I didn't mind at all.....It was just a name, and I like it.It's not bad at all.


Mariam:Well, Louis I think this wraps up the show. It was awesome having you here and I would love to have you come again.Please do.


Louis Reil:It was awesome being here and i would love to come here again.

I found some of my ideas for my friends blogs.

  1. Click here.
  2. Click here.
  3. Click here(its a video watch it).

And thats the end of it.

1 comments:

shahad said...

hey
i love ur blogh it is so awsome
by shahad