CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Assignment#4 Linking Back to Your Peers.

A lot of my class mates did a very good job on "What Canada will be like in 2109?"But I really liked Aynalem's entry(click here to see it).I liked it a lot because it had a lot of details and a lot of reasonable answers. I liked this quotes that Aynalem used"That people will be able to abolish racism".


Another one was Rania's blog.She also had reasonable answers and they put down things that I think will happen in the future. I also liked her answer's because one she put details but she didn't do it in a way that it would take you like 10 minutes to read,no, it only took me about 5 minutes to read and it makes a lot of sense. Click here to check it out!!. I liked this quotes the most bout Rania"There will be more respect for black people".


-Mariam.K.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mariam k. love your blog its soo awsome i commented on it in assignment 3 and 4 (not bad stuff) ok bye P.s dont change anything.

Mariam Mo said...

Umm mariam love your background can you like put the followers thing on your blog so i can follow it. thx P.s see my blog : historymariammo.blogspot.com

Taya said...

Heey!
awsome blog