CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What the world will be like to "ME" in a 100 year's.

Hey again!!

Now I'm starting to work on assignment #3. This assignment was so that we write down what we think the world is going to be like in a hundred years or so. And these are some of the things I think the world is going to be like in a hundred years.....

  1. I think that there is going to be less war.Because now as you may no that America has a new president and I for one think hes going to make a big change.
  2. I think also there will be a hole lot less racism in the world,because not that United States has a African-American president people might follow what he did and pick any kind of people.
  3. And hopefully there will be less pollution in the world because a lot of people are coming up with a lot of good ideas of how to make less garbed and how to reuse things that you are able to reuse.

1 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Mariam,

This is a good entry, but you need to make sure to check my blog and follow ALL instructions in order to get full marks on your assignments.