CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winters Cold Assignment #5

Hey peers.

I'm starting on assignment 5.It's one of my favourite assignment so far.Anyways.you now how you think its so cold now??Well, how do you think people felt in the old times when there was no furnaces or any heaters?And why, in the old times, did they,the people, stay when they new it was this cold???

I can up with couple of idea's.Here they are:

  1. Well there was a lot of freedom so they thought that they can do anything, and they decided to stay.
  2. There was many jobs for people,so,they stayed to get money.
  3. They also stayed because man were forced to join the army but in Canada you had the choice of either joining it or not.
  4. They also stayed because there was a better education than there is in ANY country.

My parents can relate to this because they lived in Lebanon and it was really hot, and than they came to Canada. And than when winter came they thought that the coldness was the worst thing they had ever experienced in there life.But hopefully they got used to the weather and they also had something to warm them when they got really cold.

I hope you liked it and please leave a comment! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heey I was just looking for a blog to help me on my history and I really liked your! (:Keep it up, I'm ganna comment more!

Shauna Pollock said...

Hi Mariam,

Good job with this entry. Don't forget to link to the sources of your information!

Also, go into Settings - Comments and change "Show word verification for comments" to NO.

Anonymous said...

awsome blog mariam.comment back.Byeeeeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

hey check out my blog!

Mariam K said...

Kay, but does anyone now this anonymous like how am i supposed to comment back?